Being a trainer is one of the greatest professions in the world.
Contributing to the development of peoples lives gives a great sense of fulfilment. And at the same time being challenged in every course can be a tough experience. You may sometimes even wonder why you decided to become a trainer in the first place.
The good news is that you can increase your success through preparation. And that is what you will get out of this training course; learn to design courses to your target audience and apply practical tips to deliver a great course according to the UTZ Academy approach.
* Learn to deal with group dynamics and increase and decrease the energy level of your participants when you want.
* Understand findings from brain research and discuss the implications of the application of NLP techniques in training courses.
* Explore the four learning styles of Kolb, take a test and apply the theory in your course design.
* Experience different participatory training methods in a live demonstration.
* Learn when and how to do a situation analyses.
* Identify resistance of participants during your course and learn techniques how to deal with it.
* Experience when and how to open up the mind for learning from the start of a new topic and transfer it in the design of your program.
Day 1: - Kolb learning styles, - Energizers, - Situation analysis
Day 2: - Motivation slide, - Training Cycle, - Successful roleplay, - Instructing an exercise, - Communication Model
Day 3: - Group dynamics, - NLP Techniques, - Prepare your mini-course
Day 4: - Demonstration of your mini- course
Participants and groupsize
This course is meant for services providers, trainings coordinators, national extension services training coordinators and some key individual consultants more involving in UTZ Certified implementation. The group size is between 12-18.
All participants that completed successfully the training course receive a certificate.
Materials and assignments
Your trainer will enrol you to the corresponding online course. There you will have access to all the relevant resources including the theory book and sheets. In advance of the training course and in the evenings during the training course you will work on assignments. This takes 10 hours.
Entry level and other courses
This course is meant for experienced trainers that trained in the last five years on average 2 days per month or more.