* Learn the scope and structure of UTZ Certification Protocol.
* Understand the steps needed to certify a member according to UTZ standard.
* Know the time obligations related to each step of the certification process.
* Requirements and conditions specific to audits of Internal Management Systems of groups or producers
* Learn the requirements for Chain of Custody audits.
* Learn the requirements for approval and compliance for a Certification Body to be approved to offer UTZ audits.
* Understand the details of the UTZ CB monitoring ranking and CB monitoring activities.
The programModule 1 - Introduction
Module 2 - Code of conduct certification
Module 3 - Chain of custody certification
Module 4 - Certifications Bodies
Module 5 - CB monitoring
Participants and groupsize
This course is meant for auditors, certifiers and scheme managers who are involved in auditing to the UTZ standards.
The group size is not set for E-courses.
All participants that completed successfully the training course receive a certificate and are awarded with a badge.
Materials and assignments
You can self-enroll into the E-course. There you will have access to all the relevant resources.
Entry level and other courses
This course is meant for people that work with the UTZ standards.