Intro to the UTZ program and CB approval
* You will learn the basic structure of UTZ program, including the scope of the program an the structure of the organization.
* Learn the steps of the certification process accoring to the UTZ standard.
* Understand the message about the UTZ claim.
* Learn all requirements for approval of new Certification bodies and also for all different CB staff working with the UTZ program.
* Understand the different roles within an UTZ approved Certification Body and which person is consider for what task.
The programModule 1 - Introduction to UTZ
Module 2 - The Certification Process
Module 3 - CB approval process and requirements
Module 4 - Contacting UTZ
Module 5 - Roles and responsibilities within a CB.
Participants and groupsize
This course is meant for auditors, certifiers and scheme managers who are involved in auditing to the UTZ standards.
The group size is not set for E-courses.
All participants that completed successfully the training course receive a certificate and are awarded with a badge.
Materials and assignments
You can self-enroll into the E-course. There you will have access to all the relevant resources.
Entry level and other courses
This course is meant for people that work with the UTZ standards.